We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We would also like to set certain functional and advertising cookies to help us improve our site. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
You can click "Accept all cookies" below to accept use of all cookies on this website, or select "Manage cookies preferences" to choose which cookies we can use. For more information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie Notice
Support from Application to Qualification
We’re committed to ensuring that you will have everything you need during your time at the College.
- give you all the information you need to make an informed decision to join the College
- be fair, efficient and courteous in our dealings with you, providing accurate and timely information, and taking clear and appropriate action if ever things go wrong
- offer you individual supervision throughout each course
- do everything we reasonably can to enable you to learn effectively and achieve, ensuring inclusive and accessible support for every student
- give you feedback on your performance to enable you to grow and develop
- listen to your feedback and strive to improve our learning experience
- communicate honestly and quickly with you about any changes in the programme
Disabilities, mental health and wellbeing support
Our team is here to support everyone. We encourage you to share any issues related to disability, poor mental health or wellbeing that may affect your ability to study with us and we will provide you with individual support.
We have partnered with Spectrum Life to ensure you have all the support you need to succeed. Whether you wish to access materials, counselling or seek advice about anything from improving your mental health to support with parenting, we will support you.
Everyone in our Student Services Team is trained in Mental Health first aid, so if you’re not sure what sort of support you need, please contact us at email@example.com or
020 3884 4112.
Personal Tutors and Supervisors
Diversity and Inclusion
"The service I received from the Student Services team was excellent and heavily influenced my decision to study for the SQE with The College of Legal Practice. They were very responsive, and took the time to understand my individual circumstances and to find out answers to my queries. This approach has given me every confidence that within the prep course, my individual progress in learning will matter to them."
GET IN TOUCh
Our team is your first point of contact regarding any questions or queries you may have. You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3884 4112 .
We aim to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.