We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We would also like to set certain functional and advertising cookies to help us improve our site. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
You can click "Accept all cookies" below to accept use of all cookies on this website, or select "Manage cookies preferences" to choose which cookies we can use. For more information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie Notice
Course Fee Schedule
Course Fee Schedule for Developing Legal Professionals Programme 2021-2022
|Course||Study Mode||Course Fee||*Deposit||**1st Instalment||***2nd Instalment|
|Solicitors Legal Knowledge (SLK) Module||FT/PT||£1,800||£150||£750||£900|
|Solicitors Legal Skills (SLS) Module||FT/PT||£2,300||£150||£1,000||£1,150|
|Transactional Skills Modules
(Banking and Finance, Commercial Law, Commercial Property, Dispute Resolution, Employment Law, Family Law, Intellectual Property, and Personal Injury)
|Legal Business Skills Module||FT/PT||£500||£150||£350||N/A|
|LLM in Legal Practice (including SLK, SLS, 3 Transactional Skills Modules and Capstone Module)||FT
|£6,900||£150||£1,575||3 instalments of £1,725 at even points across the year.|
|LLM in Legal Practice (including SLK, SLS, 3 Transactional Skills Modules and Capstone Module)||PT
|£6,900||£150||£712.50||7 instalments of £862.50 at even points across the years|
|Sum of Module Course Fees for Modules selected||£150||Personal Payment Plan to be agreed with Student Services||Personal Payment Plan to be agreed with Student Services in line the module fee schedule|
- * Deposit required within 14 days of accepting offer (Amount deducted from course fees)
- ** 1st instalment (or full course fee) due 28 days before course start date
- *** 2nd instalment (SLK, SLS) due half-way through the course
- Course fees are the same for UK & international students
- Course fees include the tuition fee and any other costs associated with the course.
- This schedule relates to Modules and LLM Programmes starting in Academic year 2021-2022 (1st August 2021- 31st July 2022)
Course Fee Liability:
- If you notify your withdrawal from a module or programme at least 28 calendar days before the Course Start Date you will receive a full refund including deposit.
- The student is liable for fee payments in line with the instalment schedule outlined above.
- All instalments are non-refundable after the instalment due date has passed.
- If a student pays an instalment prior to its due date, they can claim a refund of this fee up until the instalment due date.
- If a student pays for their course in full and later decides to cancel, they can receive a refund for any payments not yet due as per the instalment schedule.